Mobile technology is an important part of everyone's day-to-day life, both business and personal
'There is an App for that', is a commonly used phase and nowadays it is true. You may want to check the weather in a remote location or explore a forum on a product, you might want to use a mobile app to purchase something, check specifications and reviews or see what a ruined castle used to look like in its
hey-day. All of these actions can be made possible with innovative mobile apps.
Key benefits for having a mobile app
- Fetch and store data in 'real-time'
- Work remotely from any location
- Work offline, if you have poor internet connection
- Educate and train in-situ rather than in a classroom
- Target a massive mobile audience (globally)
- Provide sales and product details at point of emotion
- Gather and effectively utilise usage data
Areca Design has been developing apps for over 5 years and has worked with large international organisations, such as Mazak and Kärcher, Local Authorities, such as The City of London Corporation and Whychavon District Council, along with many smaller SME's. We have developed a range of successful mobile apps to cover; tourism, project development, events, training, work-flow processes and health and safety.